Nail fungus is characterized by nail color turns to yellow, brittle, nails apart, or thickened nails. Besides being ugly, nail fungus can sometimes cause pain and discomfort. Make efforts to get rid of the fungus in the nails can be quite expensive, either because of the cost of visits to the doctor or buy medicines in pharmacies. Therefore, we suggest that you visit discounteden.com and get product reviews as well as a discount for Dr wu chang key pro fungus.
There are some tips that you can use to cure your toenail fungus, one of which is to use salt. Here are tips and easy steps to get rid of toenail fungus with salt:
– Cut toenails to reduce as much as possible the fungus-infected nails. This will help make the salt can reach the area affected by the fungus more efficiently.
– Put warm water into the basin for the legs with water level enough to soak your toes.
– Add 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide into water and then dip a toe into the water.
– Lift the toes were already wet from the water and pour grain of salt over your toes. Leave on for about three minutes before placing it back toes into the water to soak. While toes are outside the basin with sea salt still clinging to it, add 1 1/2 cups of salt into the water in the basin.
– Put back the toes into a basin of water and soak for 30 minutes.
– Apply one or two drops of vinegar onto the infected nail. Avoid wearing shoes or socks. If you must go out, wear flip-flops.
– Keep soaking with salt 30 minutes every day or as often as possible until the nail fungus disappears.
It is advisable to continue soaking the toes with salt at least once a week to prevent fungal infections come back.